[HOW TO] Cancel An Order / Change Order Status - Question | JoomShaper

[HOW TO] Cancel An Order / Change Order Status

Stan

Stan

EasyStore 2 weeks ago

Hello,

I couldn't find any way to cancel an order so I'm asking here how this can be done.

Scenario: I have an order which is wrongly placed or the customer refused to pay for it. So I need to cancel it. But I can't. I don't want to delete it because I need it to be in the order history. I just need it to be canceled.

It would be even better if I have control over the order statuses such as [Completed], [New], [Pending], [Canceled], [Shipped], etc. In EasyStore there are only two statuses with ridicuos names Unfulfilled and Fulfilled. I don't know who chose these names but they are stupid.

In the following screenshots you can see the OpenCart order status system. As you can see there I have an opportunity to edit/add/delete the order statuses and to apply each in the order.

In EasyStore I don't have this opportunity and also if I mark the order as Fulfilled then I don't have any way to modify it.

Here we have a saying: "Don't try to invent the hot water. Just use it."

4 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155395

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry we dont have this feature by default. But I will add it in our feature request list so that our team will take care of it.

-Regards.

Stan
Stan
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155438

EasyStore is highly uncomplete and you shouldn't charge money for it. Just the opposite - you should pay us for being your QA testers!

I hope there will be a new release anytime soon with most of all problems fixed.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155524

Yeah next update will coming soon and sorry for this inconvenience.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155579

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT I AM PAYING FOR???