EasyStore Taxes - Show Price With Included Taxes - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore Taxes - Show Price With Included Taxes

AL

Antonio Lima

EasyStore 5 months ago

Hello.

Would it be possible to set an option on tax settings to show products price including the taxes? I'm using 1.0.5 version and I don't see that option on Settings -> Tax

Also, why not send notification by email to store administrator when new orders are created? Client email notifications work well upon order creation and order status alteration. But store administration needs to go look on dashboard to get to know about new orders filled?

13 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #141619

Hello Antonio Lima

Please follow this documentation and set up taxes.

I have shared feature request for admin notification option to the development team. They will investigate and develop this feature if found necessary.

Best regards

AL
Antonio Lima
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141922

Hello Ofi Khan.

I'm a subscriver from some time of joomshaper solutions. I read documentation before I ask questions or post in forum. As a paying costumer I would appreciate that a Support Agent would clearly read my question before throwing a sugestion that helps nobody.

I read that. But if I want a store to show some item sold by 100€ (VAT included), on easystore I would need to precalculate it 100/1.23 =80.30€ so when costumer proceeds to checkout the calculation would show that his purchase is:

Net Price: 80.30€ Taxes: 19.70 Total Price: 100€

No matter if I apply delivery taxes (showing include or not) and no matter if My country has different taxes by state. In my country I would have different taxes for some special group of clients, not geographical discrimination.

Anyway, on a frontstore it is more clear to whom visits and wishes to buy if it is shown WITH tax included. Perfect would be Net Value and Value with tax included.

Thanks for forwarding to the development team. We paying costumers found it necessary. I understand this is a Beta online store solution. But we decide what is and what's not necessary. Because in last instance I (we) might find it not necessary as a whole.

Please take this in a positive creative perspective. I do hope the funcional aspect of your solutions always get improved. Hence my financial support for your work.

Cheers.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143162

Our team is aware of the feature request. They will think and add this feature if possible.

FS
Fremantle Software
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #141859

Hello,

For the Dutch Counrty and a big part of Europe is this a must!!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #143163

Thanks for your feedback. We will think about it.

FS
Fremantle Software
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #150849

Have you thought about it? And will you add this option which is important for most European markets that sell directly to private individuals! I don't think this is that difficult with a button including taxes or not! I think there will be a bigger market for you.

Greetings Colin

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #150911

We have been working on it to improve the tax management. You might see it in future releases.

X
XviR
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152767

It is very important that this function is operational in EasyStore, we need the prices shown on the products to have the option of indicating them with VAT included.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152827

Thanks for your feedback. We will work on it.

PhoenixGB
PhoenixGB
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155365

I agree with most here, this is a typical scenario for B2C ecommerce sites, it MUST be implemented, customers expect to see the total cost inc. VAT, they do not like it when a lower price (ex. vat) is displayed and then tax added.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155995

The development team is working with more efficient VAT or Tax management system. It will be improved in the future version.

AB
Alex Barendregt
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156016

Any Updates on this issue, we also have Easy Store now as a solution but its not a solution for our client or anyone if the tax issue is not propper solved.

Also how can we solve the translation problem. we have in europe very often multiple languages and need to speak our own in the shop. for example the country shows only in english, can we overwrite the langauge?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #156028

Hello Alex Barendregt

Please post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

Best regards