Problem With Animated Heading Addon - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Animated Heading Addon

GP

GEORGE PAPOUTSAKIS

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello, we have a problem with the animated heading addon. While was working fine. Suddenly before a few days the addon while it was aligned in the center of the page, suddenly it was left aligned. The same happened to all pages that have animated heading addon. In every page aligned left. From the options despite we choose center alignment is still stays at left alignment.

• At the Frontend editor it shows correctly at the center, and when you change alignment is moves corectly, left, center, right).
  • But when you see the live page it always stays at the left alignment.

We made an alternative solution with CSS to resolve this and put it at the center. (with CSS where it finds "animated heading addon" to do center alignment.)

But i suppose is a general problem.

Can you check it?

you can check the page to see it (now is at center allignment cause of the CSS that we put) https://intergraphics.gr/seminaria/aisthitiki-makigiaz-onyxoplastiki-seminaria/peripoiisi-nyxion-onyxoplastiki-manikiour-seminaria

• Joomla 4.4.3
  • tempate Flex version 3.9.9
  • Sp page builder version 5.3.4 (we installed today the latest version because we thought it will ressolve the problem, but unfortunately it did not help)

Thank you,

CREDENTIALS SENT

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163203

Hello GEORGE PAPOUTSAKIS

Flex template has customized almost all of the SP Page Builder addons. This might be the reason. Please check with another template and without your Custom CSS. Hopefully, general settings will work.

Best regards

GP
GEORGE PAPOUTSAKIS
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163224

Hello Ofi Khan, thank you for you reply. I know about FLEX template the strange thing is that for months the animated heading addon was working fine. and suddenly one day changed alignment in all pages.

I will have in mind to change template but i suppose is not so easy.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163567

You can ask your template provider to remove all the overrides of SP Page Builder.