No Descriptions In Course Categories. - Question | JoomShaper

No Descriptions In Course Categories.

S

Seqencer

Extension 1 month ago

Hello.

I have added appropriate descriptions to each course categorythat are not in the "Course Categories" view. Why? https://adeem.pl/oferta/kursy Template: shaper_yoga Extention: SP LMS

Best regards

13 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163160

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please check & let me know.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163175

Only INTRO, to READMORE please.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163361

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163270

There is no course category details page. That's why you need to use your short description by yourself. Thanks

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163271

I don't understand what's missing? There's a full description, but I just want the introduction to READ MORE.

Best regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163272

You can't go to the details of category that's why we didn't included the read more.

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163274

We can't understand each other. The category description has a readmore tag added, but you've only displayed the entire description. Under the category icons, I only want an introduction.Best regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163294

I agree with you you can add read more from the text editor. But, fron view doesn't have category details page. So, it's not helpful if i add read more function front end. Cause, category listing doesn't have category details page. Thanks

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163298

I don't want you to add the read more function at the front. I just want to display the beginning of the description, only up to the point where the readmore tag was added.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163303

Please check now. Thanks

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163308

Great, thank you very much. Which file has changed so that I can make a backup before updating?Best regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163310

templates/your_template/html/com_splms/courescategories

S
Seqencer
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163319

Thanks a lot. Great help!

Best regards