Upgrading To SP 5 is Killing The Layout Of My Pages - Question | JoomShaper

Upgrading To SP 5 is Killing The Layout Of My Pages

S

Sandra97

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hi,

On several if my sites, upgrading to SP 5 changes the layout of my pages. Biggest issue is that the mobile images are displayed on desktop and the desktop images are displayed on mobile...

Could you please help?

Thanks

Sandra

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163047

Hello Sandra97

I have checked it. It is a hikashop page. It is not related to SP Page Builder. You can check the page by disabling SP Page Builder. You should contact Hika Shop for support.

Best regards

S
Sandra97
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163055

Hi Ofi,

I doubt it's coming from Hikashop. The issue is with SP modules. It was working fine with SP3, but not at all with SP 5. From what I can see between the production URL and the staging one, the difference is that the classes to handle the mobile/desktop display are missing in the HTML of the div wrappers: The div with the hidden class next to the clearfix class (in the staging URL) is missing. It seems to be a bug of SPPB new version, not with Hikashop (already checked with them).

Note that if I add manually the class sppb-hidden-xs it hides the image as expected. But doesn't work with sppb-hidden-md sppb-hidden-lg sppb-hidden-sm

Sandra

S
Sandra97
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163396

Can you please help with the issue?

I also noted that if I used BS5 classes to hide elements, it works. So it really seems to be linked with SPPB 5

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163506

If this is the case, then use Bootstrap 5 classes. SP Page Builder 5 uses Bootstrap 5. You can also use Custom CSS.