EasyStore User Registration Problem - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore User Registration Problem

SH

Sam Hoi

EasyStore 1 month ago

Hi Support,

I found that user registration is not able to sync with EasyStore users.

After customers register, they are not able to view purchase history and other shopping-related details.

Customers should directly use EasyStore user registration, not the Joomla user registration function.

Can you please tell me how to create EasyStore registration and put it under the main menu?

Thanks,

Sam

4 Answers
SC
Stuart Clark
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162866

Unfortunately this is not possible. EasyStore doesn't have any ability to sync it pull user details from Joomla.

it is the biggest ongoing flaw in EasyStore, making it utterly useless for some websites!

SH
Sam Hoi
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162870

Hi Stuart,

There must be a way to make this work. I can see that the EasyStore backend allows for customer information to be keyed in manually. Why is it not possible to create a front end for customers to input their information directly?

Thanks, Sam

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162964

Hi Sam

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the delayed reply. Sorry this feature is not available right now in Easy Store. But I will add it in our feature request list so that our team will take care of it.

-Regards.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162965

Hi Sam

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the delayed reply. Sorry this feature is not available right now in Easy Store. But I will add it in our feature request list so that our team will take care of it.

-Regards.