Problems Uploading Image - Question | JoomShaper

Problems Uploading Image

H

Huth

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

When we upload an image/ add element image we get the following error message:

*The page cannot be displayed because:

an outdated bookmark was called up. an outdated index of this website was called up via a search engine. an incorrect address was called up. no access rights for this page exist. the requested source was not found. an error occurred during the request.

please try one of the following pages: home page if you have any problems, please contact the administrator of this website.*

All other elements work. We have not changed the system, we have not had any problems so far, what is the error?

Thanks for your help in advance!

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162994

Hello Huth

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

H
Huth
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163063

Hello, how can I share an image/ screenshot? I can't upload an image in the editor! Thanks, best regards Angelika

H
Huth
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163445

Hello Ofi Khan, did you get my message 5 days ago? I sent you screenshots and description of our problem: we cannot add an image/jpg. I would be very grateful if you could give us a tip! I have installed the latest SP Pagebuilder, thank you very much, best regards, Angelika

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163485

Apology for the inconvenience. Because of a nationwide internet blackout, we could not respond to you earlier. We are still communicating with limited connectivity and trying to help as much as possible.

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

H
Huth
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163568

Hier kommen die gerade neu angelegten Zugangsdaten für jobcenter-slf-ru.de/administrator

H
Huth
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163570

Here are the newly created access data for jobcenter-slf-ru.de/administrator

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163814

The issue was on your template. Your template has overridden Image Addon. However, I have fixed the issue by modifying this file:

templates/jobcentersr/sppagebuilder/addons/image/site.php

Please check your site now.