SP Pagebuilder Language Installation Page Empty On Backend - Question | JoomShaper

SP Pagebuilder Language Installation Page Empty On Backend

W

Werson

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello,

I already asked a similar question a long time ago, but because of lack of time I didn't supply what you asked for. I use SP pagebuilder Pro 3.8.10 in Joomla 4 installation. My client is french, but no way to add french language to SP Pagebuilder. In backend the language installation page is not showing any language to install. The pages is well displayed, but no list of languages. In other websites I add have french language installed but editor and SP menu items stay in english.

I have the impression I'm doing something wrong. I prefer by far the SP 3.8.10 version, the most stable for the moment.

Kind regards Oscar

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162945

Hello Werson

Apology for the inconvenience. Please uninstall SP Page Builder and install it again. Hopefully, it will solve the issue.

Best regards

W
Werson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163228

Hello Ofi, thank you for your reply. This morning I uninstalled and reinstalled, but it didn't change a thing. It still is a Pagebuilder pro 3.8.10 installation in a Joomla 4.4.6 site , with PHP 8.2.21 version.

I tried once the SP B pro 4.0.7 version, but the same problem, no languages on language installation page.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163231

If you don't mind, I will install FR manually in next 5min.

As you probably know/read SPPB 3.x is not supported anymore, but that small thing I can do for you.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163232

OK, done. FR translation was installed for SPPB 3.8. I used the best one I had. But it not fully translated. If you have time, you can edit that file:

• administrator/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.com_sppagebuilder.ini

and translate those phrases who needs to be translated. I don't write/speak French to do it right. Here is front-end file:

/language/fr-FR/fr-FR.com_sppagebuilder.ini

Notice! Not all Admin phrases can be translated :/

That's all I can do for v3.8.x

W
Werson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163234

Thank you Paul,

For your very fast interventions ! I will upgrade to newer version, hoping the translations stay there?

I keep struggling with translations. In another websites, I have SPB 5.3.4 installed in Joomla 4.4.6, were french language is installed, but all items stay english, as you can see on link...

Have a nice day.

Oscar

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163235

Translation for SPPB 5 is totally different. Please use that one , made by one member.

pkg_sppagebuilder_fr-FR_1.1.zip

you should be able to install that from Joomla Admin Installer.

Congratulations of winning the MTB race in Summer Olympics 2024, I watched a few minutes ago.

Félicitations pour la victoire de la course de VTT aux Olympiades 2024, que j'ai regardée il y a quelques minutes.

W
Werson
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163236

Thank you for the file. I will install and try.

Well, you learn me something. Didn't know MTB was an Olympic sport ! So far I succeeded in missing all events...