Menu Management - Question | JoomShaper

Menu Management

A

Andrea

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Good morning I had prepared a detailed report with photos but then I didn't understand how to send them to you so I hope you understand anyway.

I'll try to be more precise with some problems in managing menus related to Helix. I would like to point out that in template/option/menu in Menu Type I selected OFF-CANVAS

• In template option/basic/header if I select Fullwidth Left among the predefined headers on the desktop it appears as per the attached photo "Desktop Fullwidth left.jpg" while on a smartphone as per the attached photo "Screenshot smartphone fullwidth left.jpg" appears without the indication of the menu and the burger.
  • In template option/basic/header if I select Fullwidth Center among the predefined headers on the desktop it appears as in the attached photo "Desktop fullwidth center.jpg" i.e. everything is moved to the left instead of being positioned in the center.
  • If I select Left Modal (Mega Menu & Off-canvas selected in Menu type) on desktops the off canvas area takes up the entire screen and the characters of the main menu are not consistent with those of the submenus as shown in the attached photo "Desktop left modal. jpg" while on smartphones everything would be fine as per the attached photo "Desktop left modal". Do you have any suggestions on this? Thank you Joomla 4.4.6, php 8.3.8, template Kreativa
9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163501

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162682

Hello Andrea

Apology for the inconvenience. It is very difficult to understand without photos. You can take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur. I will check and help you.

Best regards

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162731

Thanks for the suggestion https://imgur.com/a/meJabKf among other things, I have the impression that the burger is in the position together with the logo even if this shouldn't be the case Best

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163198

Is it possible to have an answer?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163202

Apology for the inconvenience. Because of a nationwide internet blackout, we could not respond to you earlier. We are still communicating with limited connectivity and trying to help as much as possible.

I have seen the photos. Desktop header and mobile header will not be the same. As in the mobile, there is no main menu rather than offcanvas. The header variations mostly work with desktop and makes the site look different. There will no significate change in the mobile header variation.

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163227

Thanks for the reply. My problem is that unlike the menu on the desktop header (Off Canvas menu - Header fullwith Left) in the mobile menu the hamburger menu does not appear

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163456

Hi Khan Unfortunately I have to finish building this new site. I was using the Gantry framework and I thought about trying Helix but I see that it is rather cumbersome. I ask you if it is possible to understand if:

1. I am doing something wrong and where
  2. There is some problem in the installation
  3. There is a bug in the program I kindly await an indication on this matter. Andrea
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163476

There was CSS in template.css that was blocking offcanvas. The CSS has been added for the template design. You did nothing wrong. I have added Custom CSS to change this. Please check your site now.

I have added this CSS to

Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS

@media (max-width: 991px) {
    #sp-header #sp-logo #offcanvas-toggler {
        display: flex !important;
    }
}
A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163490

Perfect. Now it work fine !! Thanks A