Taxes Per Products - Question | JoomShaper

Taxes Per Products

P

Pedro

EasyStore 1 month ago

Hi, in Portugal we have multiple taxes and need to be able to set the tax per product because some are not taxed, others have 6% and others 23%.

When I try to create the different ones, I can have only one per country.

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162575

Hello Pedro

Thanks for your feedback and appreciate your time. We are working with the issue. Tax per product according to EU policy will come in the next EasyStore release.

Best regards

P
Pedro
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162669

Hi, it's not the only thing missing. In the same country there are different tax percentages and at the moment I can only create one per country.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162688

You can add different tax on different states in a country. Please check out the documentation:

EasyStore Tax

P
Pedro
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162698

Yeah, but taxes are not per state in all countries :)

Portugal is small, it's for all the country, multiple taxes.

23% - All Portugal, 6% - All Portugal, 0% (case 1) - All Portugal, 0% (case 2) - All Portugal

And one product can be 23%, other product 6%, other 0% (case 1) and other 0% (case 2) :)

I believe the same applies to most EU countries.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162701

Please wait for the next update where we will update the Tax feature.

P
Pedro
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162752

Hi, is there a date for that? Will it allow multiple taxes in the same country?

M
majed
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162856

Ya i am having the same issu, this is nothing you should wait for the next update to release, it affect all the EU users. The tax should be per product and the same state can have different taxes, like here in Sweden we have a tax for normal products 25% and for food 12%.

SC
Stuart Clark
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162868

Unfortunately, Joomshaper refuse to engage with their customers (us) about future development plans or timescales for EasyStore; which leaves everyone in the position of having paid for a product which is not able to be used on most websites, especially in Europe!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163840

Hello everyone

My sincere apology for the delay in solving this matter. I understand your frustration and loss of time and money on supporting EasyStore. I also appreciate your concern and good-will to make the product better.

Yesterday I had a meeting with the development team. I presented your feedback to the development team and got their answers on it.

🎉 Good news! We are re-designing our tax system to comply with EU tax policy. 🎉

Some of the key features on the new tax system will be:

• Product or Region-based tax
  • One-stop shop VAT registration
  • Tax override on category
  • Gross price (price with tax) display on the Shop and Product page

We require time to research and develop it. Research and design for tax management are almost done. The development is also going alongside. The team is working hard as the issue is our top priority now. We are trying our best to solve this soon with all our resources. Our estimated time to release the version is in the second week of September. We also plan to release a beta version prior to the stable release. After collecting your feedback on the beta version, we will finalize the stable release.

Hopefully, all your issues regarding Tax management will be fixed with this release. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards