I Want To Hide Menu Item From Desktop View Only - Question | JoomShaper

I Want To Hide Menu Item From Desktop View Only

KM

Kostas Mantas

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

i want to hide menu item from desktop view only i add the below css code but still is visible on mobile

@media (min-width: 991px) {
    .item-28 {
        display: none; !important;
    }
}
17 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162546

Hello Kostas Mantas

Do you want to hide any specific menu item or all menu items from the desktop view? Let me know. I will help you.

Best regards

KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162592

yes the specific menu item which is book now

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162647

I have added this CSS to

Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS

@media (min-width: 991px){
    .sp-menu-item:last-child{
        display: none;
    }
}
KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162667

something gose wrong and now site. Dosent work and i have some code at the top: Deprecated: json_decode(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($json) of type string is deprecated in /var/www/vhosts/digitalvibe.gr/plakiasgalaxyvillas.gr/templates/luxyort/features/logo.php on line 35 plakiasgalaxyvillas.gr

KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162674
KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162676

and my custom code disappear.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162686

I am also not sure what happened to your site. I have just added the Custom CSS. I have not changed anything. I think there was an issue in your configuration. I have installed a fresh template. Please change the template style. I have customized this file: templates/luxyort/features/logo.php and the php warnings are gone.

KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162690

yes but its thw 2nd time i lost all my code and i have do it again. i cant do it that all the time. I think the problem is with the helix. Now i have to do it all again?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162702

I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I understand the trouble. Just apply the changes and take a look that at what point you get the issue. Then we can fix it.

KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162705

i try to write the code again but some changes dosent work for example header color change. it seems that changes when site load but instant change like something is above

KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162709

https://paste.pics/99da5eb21cfac1739ca29d543df47ce6 i want menu item text white and on hoover #B7A581 but dont change now and i use the same code also the primary btn dont change bg color from dark blue to #1A1A18

KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162714

it happens again https://paste.pics/9e59296c891229f5dcc6df5b35c877b7 for some reason helix crashes and looks like the photo above. My code (i wrote it again) still exist but if you try to change something and save it all will dissapear

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163019

Please share your access again and I will check your issue. I am seeing this message on administrator URL

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server.
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163653

I have found the solution. Please do not use HTML in Basic -> Footer -> Copyright section.

prnt.sc/c8A9_oRSYRrS

I have removed the copyright text from your site. Just use plain text there.

KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163073

ready

KM
Kostas Mantas
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163658

ok thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan