I Can't Make A Copy Of The Style In The Template! - Question | JoomShaper

I Can't Make A Copy Of The Style In The Template!

E

Eduards

Template 1 month ago

Hello. I wanted to make a copy of the style in the template: Templates: Editing the style and getting the error: Warning: Attempt to read property "parent" on array in /sites/administrator/components/com_templates/src/Model/StyleModel.php on line 399

Warning: Attempt to read property "parent" on array in /sites/administrator/components/com_templates/src/Model/StyleModel.php on line 400

Warning: Attempt to read property "parent" on array in /sites/administrator/components/com_templates/src/Model/StyleModel.php on line 400 Name * Pitech - EN I can't make a copy of the style in the template! Joomla 4.4.6; PHP 8.0.12; Pitech Version 1.0.1

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162466

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. I recommend contacting the Joomla forum for further assistance, as this issue stems from the Joomla core.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

E
Eduards
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162523

But if I select Cassiopeia - Default and make a copy, everything is fine, I knock out Pitech - it writes an error?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162580

Not sure what you are trying to say. But, When i checked my end and it works fine without having any problem.

Screenshot at Jul 17 18-32-16.pngScreenshot at Jul 17 18-32-47.png