Export - Import - Question | JoomShaper

Export - Import

WM

Wade Myers

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

I have built a new site for a customer but the host talked me into building it as www.staging.wisconsincheesecuttingsupply.com to keep the old J3 site running but now the J3 site has been hacked and is missing core code and will not open. My question now that www.wisconsincheesecuttingsupply.com is hacked and burnt, If I install J4, a template, and PB pro to www.wisconsincheesecuttingsupply.com domain on a new host, can I export pages from www.staging.wisconsincheesecuttingsupply.com and import then into www.wisconsincheesecuttingsupply.com. Then add images, menu etc. to get the site up and running without the "staging" part of the domain????

1 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162366

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out and sorry for your experience.

If I get you right, you have build your staging site fully already, then yes, you can export/import your SP Page Builder pages. Or you can try akeeba backup either to take a full site backup and restore the backup anywhere you want.

But we can not help you with hacking issue, unfortunaely. Maybe you can ask your hosting providers help on this matter.

Best Regards