EasyStore Not Connecting To Authorize.net - Question | JoomShaper

EasyStore Not Connecting To Authorize.net

JC

John Clapps

EasyStore 1 month ago

I built a site with EasyStore. All the Authorize.net settings are in place for both testing and real transactions.

On the shopping cart I enter all information and choose proceed to payment. Nothing happens. It stays on the cart screen.

Help. My client needs to go live.

John

12 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162561

Update: Please check now and let me know the result. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162340

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

JC
John Clapps
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162341

In the hidden content

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162343

I need to share your login credential to our developer team. Please allow us time. I will get back to by tomorrow. Thank you so much.

JC
John Clapps
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162615

No difference on my end. Same result. i choose go to payment and nothing happens.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162659

Didn't resolve your issue?

JC
John Clapps
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162683

No. It did not resolve the issue. The results are the same. i can never get past rhe checkout screen.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162700

You need to use shipping method & you didn't use any payment method.

JC
John Clapps
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163455

Toufiq,

Everything was working fine. I just went live and redirected the URL. The cart is broken now. No products go into the cart. What am I missing?

The site is now concreteclassics.com. You have the same access as before on the back-end

Thanks

John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163471

The cart is broken now means? When i have check your issue but no problem found.

Added a product into cart & it displayed sidebar. Then I click on checkout process and it works fine.

JC
John Clapps
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163620

Yes. Thank you. For some reason the connection to Authorize.net needed time to connect once I went live.

There is a problem with the cart that wasn't resolved in today's update. For some reason once something is in the cart I cannot delete it. Does this happen for you?

If I have two or three items, And try to delete one or change the amount of one item. It just imediately reverts to the previous number.

Thanks for your help.

John

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #163779

I have captured a screencast video about the full scenario. Please check & let me know. Thanks