Helix Ultimate 2 Template - OffCanva Menu Not Closing On OnePager - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate 2 Template - OffCanva Menu Not Closing On OnePager

O

Oliver

Template 1 month ago

Hi,

I know this has been asked quite often, but unfortuantely there's still no solution that works in my case and a link in previous "solutions" in this forum doesn't exist any more...

Basically I only need the OffCanva Menu to close after I click/tab on a menu-link which is on the SAME page! That's all I need. I understood from previous answers that the Helix Ultimae 2 Template is not made for OnePager but to be honest, it is THE PERFECT template for Onepager EXCEPT this OffCanva Menu NOT closing when the Link is on the same page.

I don't understand why this basic functionality can't be added to the HU2-Template, because all the other "OnePage" Templates I tried bother me with other stuff I can't adjust or change, they also mess up my layouts as well!

So, please, I don't mind a link where I can find a solution for this tiny problem and maybe I finally have to pay someone to make this work, but to me HU2-Template is a perfect template for my OnePage WebSite ... EXCEPT the OffCanva-Menu not closing on links refering a #region on the same page.

Thanks allot for any suggestion that helps in making this work!

Oliver :)

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162233

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you checked this too?

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/27359

I hope it should help!

Best Regards

O
Oliver
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162269

Hi Rashida,

thanks for your fast repy, but unfortunately whatever I put in the CustomCode -> JavaScript (in the Template-Settings of Helix Ultimate 2) does not have ANY effect on my webpage. If I try something with Custom CSS at least it does something, but not what I'd like to happen...

So, I'm pretty frustrated, as I wasted many hours on this small problem and NOTHING helps, I'm completely stuck! Custom JS does not work at all, Custom CSS does not change the actual problem. The project is almost finished but can't be released because of this "tiny" problem. Seems like I have to pay again for someone who can fix this for me, or switch to a onepage template and probably run into other problems I can't solve. Really annoying!

Best wishes, Oliver :(

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162476

Hi Oliver,

Sorry to hear that. Did you try to clear your Joomla and browser caches after putting that?

It works for raw Helix ultimate as per my knowledge.

You can share admin access here if you wish.

Best Regards