Can Not Create/edit Articles In Frontend. - Question | JoomShaper

Can Not Create/edit Articles In Frontend.

S

Stanislav

Helix Framework 1 month ago

Hello, I have created a user in Joomla specifically to be able to create new articles (News) in Frontend. The problem is that for the page with news is also used template Helixultimate 2 and does not appear the button to add a new Article. Under the administrator there is no such button either. But if I activate the Cassiopeia template for this page, everything works fine. How can I fix this misunderstanding with Helixultimate 2 template?

best regards

12 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161893

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Could you kindly grant me access to your Joomla administrator area so that I can investigate the issue you're experiencing? Prior to providing access, please ensure that you have backed up your site. Additionally, it's important to note that providing login credentials is entirely voluntary on your part; we respect your decision either way. However, if you do choose to share the login details, it would greatly expedite the resolution process. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161899

replied to you in the hidden content above.

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161896

Login Password

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161951

Can't login administrator area.

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161970

I just tried using the login and password I gave you in different browsers and everything works fine. See the Gif animation in the hidden container.

To be on the safe side, here is another login and password for Superuser.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161976

Still now the problem is same.

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162002

That's weird! My friend from Kyrgyzstan was able to log in with these two logins and passwords the first time. Try a different browser and/or clear your browser cache. I was able to log in the same way in a virtual machine with VPN enabled. Something on your end. So can you help me?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162050

Tried different ways. But, no success.

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162058

My host provider may have blocked access from your country. But there is also a site on another hosting, so absolutely the same problem. What do I do? Try to look and find out for yourself. Login and password I wrote in a hidden container. This domain is also part of my subscription with you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162070

I have checked your issue and no problem found. Please check the hidden content.

S
Stanislav
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162078

Thanks, but you just created a new page with the module, and I need the "New article" button to be directly on the "news" page. In the screenshots I showed you the difference between the same page with Cassiopeia and Helix Ultimate template. In the first case the button to add a new article is present, unlike in the case of Helix Ultimate.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162084

Hi there, Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available. Thanks