Page Builder 5.3.4. - A Problem With Tables - Question | JoomShaper

Page Builder 5.3.4. - A Problem With Tables

F

Francesco

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hi,

before updating SP Page Builder Pro to the latest version, I had created a page containing 6 tables with a lot of data. The page worked fine.

After updating to version 5.3.4, frontend works well but the backend page became slow to open and edit, so it makes it difficult for me to update the tables. Why this slowness now?

Also, I tried to add a new row to one of these tables but the data in the row appear misaligned, i.e. a lot of space added under the new row.

Can you kindly help me?

Thanks

14 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161879

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Try to login your site administrator area. But, No success.

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161895

hi,

sorry for the inconvenience. Please, try again now. You will login with no errors!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161948
F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162011

Hi,

it's so strange, site is available, in fact I just finished updating joomla to the latest version.

Could you try again, clearing your browser cache and/or checking your firewall as well?

Please, I would also ask you to obscure the screenshot with the site link from the public.

Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162076

If you give me permission, then I will share your login credential & your issue to our developer team. Thanks

F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162111

Hi,

ok, please ask your developer team to help me with the issue.

Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162262

Shared your page JSON file to our developer team to check the issue. Thanks

F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162358

Hi,

thank you. I wait your support.

Thanks

F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162793

Hi,

any update?

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162992

Not yet fixed. Developer team trying to identify the issue. Besides, we are planning to re-design the table addon.

From developer team: right now this table has issue we will try to fix the current one but not sure how long it will take. user must wait until we design the new addon.

F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163951

Hi,

thanks for your support. I hope it could be fixed in a short time, due to the fact I need to use it in a new section of the website.

Any idea about the timing?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #164043

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

F
Francesco
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #165633

Hi,

did 5.3.6 solve the issue with the tables?

I update the component but it seems there's no changes.

Please let me know. Thank you

Best regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #165638

No, We didn't solved & we have plan to re-design the table addon. Wait for the new tab addon.