Error On Upgrade (/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder/classes/addon.php) - Question | JoomShaper

Error On Upgrade (/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder/classes/addon.php)

AM

Arman Mohseni

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

I am using Joomla 4.4.5. When I try to update SP Page Builder to version 5, this error shows up in the admin panel: "An error has occurred. 0 Call to a member function children() on null."

On the front end of the website, this error appears: "Failed opening required '/administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder/classes/addon.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear')."

I checked the folder components/com_sppagebuilder/, and the builder folder is missing.

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #161753

Hello Arman Mohseni

Please go to this location:

components/com_sppagebuilder

and place the attached Builder folder. You need to unzip the folder and then place it in the location.

builder.zip

Best regards

AM
Arman Mohseni
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #163993

I transferred the site backup to my laptop for testing since the issue wasn't resolved on the live version. With the builder file you sent, I'm seeing this error. I uninstalled SP Page Builder for testing and reinstalled it, but the issue and error are still the same. I also updated Joomla to version 5.1.2. A 500 error is also being displayed in the admin panel.

Compile Error: Cannot declare class SpPgaeBuilderBase, because the name is already in use

/** * SP Page Builder Base class *  * @since 1.0.0 */class SpPgaeBuilderBase{    /**     * Default Device size     *     * @var string
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #163997

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.