After Updating SP Page Builder 5.3.4 Error If “Save And Copy” Article - Question | JoomShaper

After Updating SP Page Builder 5.3.4 Error If “Save And Copy” Article

C

cdf12345

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hi, we have a problem after updating SP Page Builder to version 5 (5.3.4) from 3. After the update the component seems to work well with existing and completely new items. But if you open an existing article and “Save as copy”, when you open the Page Builder the error message that is in the image appears.

We noticed that if we reinstall the previous version (5.3.3) the newly "cloned" article opens correctly, but if we "Save as copy" again the error in the image above appears again. We have seen that there are many reports about it and we have followed the instructions you have placed at this link (https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting), but it does not definitively solve the problem. We need your help to resolve the problem permanently. Thanks

9 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161764

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Try to check your issue. But, maybe your site is country restricted. Can you unblock my contry (Bangladesh)?

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

C
cdf12345
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161780

Hi Toufiq, we don't have blocs of countries. We have no access problems. Can you please try again, Let me know thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161854
C
cdf12345
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161950

Hi Toufiq, I asked for clarification on the access problems you indicated. (I sent your IP and screenshot) to the provider where we have the site. I'll give you the answer (translated): Good morning, From checks, I confirm that the IP indicated is not subject to access blocking on the site. Since the error detected is a connection timeout, I would recommend checking this as well that there are no local connectivity or port blocking problems communication (caused by the firewall or other set rules) necessary for the visualization of the technical panel.

Greetings

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161959

I just created an article using the Page Builder and duplicated it without encountering any issues. Could you please check on your end and let me know if you find any problems?

C
cdf12345
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161971

Hi Toufiq, do this test: (Hidden Content)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161972

Exported your page JSON and imported it test article and duplicated test3 and test4. Please check & let me know. Thanks

C
cdf12345
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161990

Hi Toufiq, Exporting and importing the page solves the problem. Thank you very much!!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162026

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)