SP Booking Issue - Question | JoomShaper

SP Booking Issue

L

Lambrev

Extension 2 months ago

Hello,

I am using the new LuxeVista template with SP Booking, and I am experiencing a bug. The final room reservation no longer appears. This issue occurred after translating the module, or at least that's the impression I got. Additionally, when selecting a date, it doesn't work on the first attempt; I have to select the same date a second or third time.

Please assist.

12 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161471

Hello Lambrev

Apology for the inconvenience. Please record a screencast and share it here via any drive link. I will check it on my end.

Best regards

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161477

Hello I will provide you with the back office credentials for the website so you can take a look. I can't take a screenshot of something that no longer appears, right?

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161479

And can you help me translate this text? It is underlined in red

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161487

Please guide me on how I can reproduce the issue? If I get the issue, only then I will be able to fix it.

Which text you want to translate. Share a screenshot of where the text is. I will help you.

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161520

My first issue is that I need clients to be able to finalize their room reservation so that the invoice appears again. I found a translation in an old forum post that directed me to this file /components/com_spbooking/assets/js/accomodation-checkout.js

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161588

Hi The last two questions, if someone can help me with them. Can SP Booking have a bank payment option? And can you tell me where I can translate the underlined text which is in English? https://prnt.sc/3CYbK7fFbkkO

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161593

It looks like you have already done it.

https://prnt.sc/OfludkRGqRln

Bank Transfer payment option is not available. I have added a feature request for it. The development team will consider it for the future release.

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161616

Hi Ofi Khan Thank you for your time. Would you press the green button and it will take you to the next page. that's where the picture I uploaded is from. In my previous post I wrote that for this place I found a place to translate it.

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161663

Hello

Any one will face the same problem with SP Booking translation. The place where it should have translated is /components/com_spbooking/assets/js/spcheckout.js Of course I found it myself. Sp booking is written in such a way that you have almost no chance for multi languages.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162314

Thanks for your feedaback. We will improve this in the future.

Please accept any answer to close the post. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162454

Hello I'm still having trouble finalizing my room reservation. The final pfd for printing does not come out and the save sits there unfinished.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162554

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur