Undefined Error On Instagram Icon Configuration - Question | JoomShaper

Undefined Error On Instagram Icon Configuration

MM

Manuel Maldonado

Helix Framework 2 months ago

Hi. I am trying to add my IG url to show social icon but I get an Undefined error. It only happens when adding htttp... if you use only www. or whetever, it gets updated, but obiously it doesn work as expected. I added Facebook and telegram, but IG it is not possible. Please ahelp me find whats the problem. Thanks!

https://www.respiracionsomatica.com/

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161365

Hello Manuel Maldonado

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

MM
Manuel Maldonado
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161370

Thanks, here it is

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161467

I have pasted Instagram link on YouTube option and used custom.css file to change the icon. Please check your site and paste your Instagram URL to YouTube option.

MM
Manuel Maldonado
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161474

I'll be using youtube icon soon.

But I've just found that the website is showing this errors, please help me fix it as we are promoting the website on paid ads on IG:

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/zentronaturalmente.com/respiracionsomatica.com/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1228

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/zentronaturalmente.com/respiracionsomatica.com/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1230

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/zentronaturalmente.com/respiracionsomatica.com/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1243

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161482

I have installed helix plugin on your site. Please check the issues now.

MM
Manuel Maldonado
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161512

hi, it is still the same. i don't understand the problem because I haven't done anything since i asked for help. thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161598

Where does this warning show? Show me the exact page to check it.

MM
Manuel Maldonado
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161623

I Just restored the backup and its working as before, not errors.

But you could have seen it in any page of the website, it was everywhere, and as I wrote before, the error was:

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/zentronaturalmente.com/respiracionsomatica.com/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1228

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/zentronaturalmente.com/respiracionsomatica.com/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1230

Warning: Attempt to read property "fontFamily" on null in /var/www/vhosts/zentronaturalmente.com/respiracionsomatica.com/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1243

Anyway it is disturbing that the IG social icon is flawed like that. I finally used your css trick but in the twitter icon instead of youtube

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162386

Please download Helix Ultimate plugin and install on the site. Hopefully, it will be fixed.