Upgrade Message On SP Though Already Paid - No Option To Add License# - Question | JoomShaper

Upgrade Message On SP Though Already Paid - No Option To Add License#

D

digitalmaster

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Now a few websites are prompting me to upgrade and won't allow me to add my license number anywhere and are redirecting to Joomshaper.com. Why is this happening now???

11 Answers
D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161297

Paul,

There is some sort of an issue that maybe your team needs to review so let me explain so you know the steps I took. I took you for your word that you were seeing it and figured the only difference, other than browsers, was computers, etc. so I tried it, but still had the same issue. However, one thing that I realized was that you were setup as a new user. So, I created a new user and that user could see the license but I could not... Even on the same browser. So, a new user could see it, and add the code but the old one doesn't. So it is fixed now, but the workaround was creating a new user.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161283

Hi,

Do we talk about SP Page Builder?

1. If yes, in PRO version License key field always was in Settings/Options section.
  2. You can always download SPPB component from our website, download section and install it to update extension. >> https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/extension
  3. Read tip 1 and tip 2 >> https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161284
  • In SP Page Builder Pro 3.x > on list of Pages > Options
  • In SP Page Builder Pro 5.x > Settings (from menu) > License & Update (tab)

Make sure that you have installed PRO version, in Lite version you cannot add License key.

There is no reason to panic, just read and think calmly. After all you are "digital master", right.

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161285

It is not, there is no option now after update to add the code, instead I get update banners that take me to Joomshaper. As shown in the screenshot added to hidden content.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161286

Probably you updated with Lite version, instead of Pro. Long story.... not for today.

Anyway, just use tip 2, from my 1st post "You can always download SPPB component..."

then after installing it - clear cache using tip 1 >> https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting

That's all. Few clicks more.

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161287

I did download from website and installed pro and it's showing what it shows in screenshot.

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161289

I have shown that I am using Pro, I know what I am doing, enough of the rude and snarky responses. I paid for this for years, this is not the way you treat customers with problems. This is now giving me an option to add the licsense anywhere.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161290

I will check... and let you know,

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161291

info_2883_2024.gif

info_2884_2024.gif

I can see all, so check site from different browser ;)

D
digitalmaster
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161295

I checked from edge and am seeing the same thing. No way to add license.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161296

I showed you what I see just after loggin from Firefox.

Maybe login from different device and internet source. VPN Opera?