Form Builder Not Sending Emails - Question | JoomShaper

Form Builder Not Sending Emails

AC

Aldo Caprioli

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

We are using Helix Ultimate template and SP PageBuilder on Joomla 4. The contact form or form builder add-on using SP PageBuilder is not sending nor giving a fail/success message. After clicking the send button it just sits there for about 20 seconds and then clears the form.

Any ideals why this is happenning?

11 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161273

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

AC
Aldo Caprioli
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161311

hi Toufiq, ive sent the details in hidden content.

regards Aldo

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161402

I would request you to re-generate the invisible captcha code and use the new captcha code.

PC
Petr Chudoba
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161420

Hello Toufiq, I have similar issue with my page and don't understand, wha you mean with regenerate the code? You mean update the plugin? Thanks a lot. Petr

AC
Aldo Caprioli
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161439

Hi Toufiq, Ive already tested the form using different captchas. I have built a test page in form builder using the default captcha (3 + 4 =) and it still fails in the same way. I will re-genrate a new set of codes and let you know what happens. Regards Aldo

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161517

I have informed our developer team. Please allow me time. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #161605

Test mail doesn't work from the global configuration. Please fix it your mail function and let me know. Thanks

AC
Aldo Caprioli
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161648

Hi Toufiq, It does for ?

Test mail from Bayside Dewatering

<5>[email protected] via p3plzcpnl503887.prod.phx3.secureserver.net 08:39 (5 minutes ago) to me

This is a test mail sent using "PHP Mail". Your email settings are correct!

The default Joomla! contact form work as well and I've installed a third party form that works?

Regards Aldo

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #161706

When I checked the test email using my email address, I did not receive it.

AC
Aldo Caprioli
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162117

Hi Toufiq, I contacted the hosting company (Godaddy) and then tested things their side and advised that thier was no issues on their end. Prevousily I tried using SMTP using Yahoo and mandrill and that wouldnt work with anything (global Admin or your form). Their tech support adised that any third party SMTP relay server is blocked. So I have reverted to using using Godaddy's SMTP relay server. I had to add a SPF record in DNS and now it all works. I hope this helps others that cannot get PHP mail to work.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #162272

Initial solution is disable the invisible re-captcha. We will check it from our end and let you know as soon soon as possible. Thanks