Changes Visible After A Certain Period. - Question | JoomShaper

Changes Visible After A Certain Period.

P

P.C.

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hello everyone, I have a problem with creating pages. For a few days now, if I create and save a page, after closing it, its contents are no longer visible for a few hours.

The content of the page appears empty, as if there were no section or add-on inside, but the page and its content remain visible in the frontend.

There are no particular cache settings, all other operations give immediate feedback.

I don't know what could have happened.

Anyone have an idea?

Thank you,

P.

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160667

Hello P.C.

Please take a screencast of the issue and share here via any drive link. I will check it. Generally, it does not happen on my testing.

Best regards

P
P.C.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160675

Hi Ofi, thank you, I created a video, you can download it at the link: [https://we.tl/t-DarsXYLfb9].

Thank you for all your support,

P.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160676

If I may....

1. Read & follow: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/troubleshooting#saved-changes-are-not-displayed
  2. Maybe it's a Database Cache from your Hosting, ask support. Becuase by default changes should be visible just after using a Save button.
P
P.C.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160718

Hello Paul, you are welcome, thank you.

Troubleshooting didn't give any results even by entering the code (it was the only thing I hadn't tested).

On the server side I exclude it, because in both subdomains that we have sp page builder does not have the same problem.

Also, the newly created and saved page does not appear in the page list for a few minutes. Or it appears when setting ascending ID, but doesn't appear when setting descending ID (things like that).

I provided Ofi with the backend login details, I will paste them below as hidden text for you too.

Thank you again,

P.

P
P.C.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161613

No idea?

P
P.C.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161614

Hi Ofi, Have you downloaded the video from Wetransfer? I've also given you access to the backend. Don't have any ideas?