Request Failed With Status Code 500 - Sp Page Builder 5.3.4 - Question | JoomShaper

Request Failed With Status Code 500 - Sp Page Builder 5.3.4

P

Patrick

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hi,

i have big problems with Sp Page Builder 5.3.4.(before it was Sp Page Builder 3.8.10)

1. When i installed i get Iternal error
  2. Then 0 Call to a member function children() on null

But the component seems to be installed. But when i want to edit the pages i get Request failed with status code 500

Pages are not possible to edit

Best regards Patrick

25 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160666

Hello Patrick

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

Best regards

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160702

Hi, thanks

I didnt make it with Akeeba, i have it twice, also on localhost and on web536... You will see the files on the hidden content

Best regards Patrick

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161374

Apology for the delay. I cannot download the backup. Please do an Akeeba Backup and share via any drive link here.

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160901

Hi, did you look already at my problem?

With version 3.8.10 it works fine on backend, but frontend error 0 bizarre

The error 500 on version 5.3.4 is only when i click on pages, the other are working (addons, font book etc)

PLease, it is important

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161159

It's a pity that I haven't received an answer from you. I need to find a solution. I have many websites running with SP Page Builder and I don't dare to upgrade to version 5.3.4 because I know there are many issues with it. It feels like you are leaving me hanging because you don't know the answer.

S
Schwyzer
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161197

Patrick, try to clean the joomla cache, clean all..... and your browser cache. Then install Sp Page Builder 5.3.4 manual again... Maybe it helps.

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161301

It doesnt work !!!

S
Schwyzer
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161323

I had a similar problem after this update...I found that my IP address was blacklisted by the provider, for whatever reason...I had this problem fixed and the error message was gone.

Otherwise you really need help from Joomshaper-Support...

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161481

It doesnt work on xampp too

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #161503

Is it possible to share Akeeba Backup? or I can take Akeeba Backup from your site if you allow.

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161514

Yes, great, you can make it, absolutely. I have a duplicate from the site on localhost xampp

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #161974

Have you found the problem now? You can't leave me hanging now. I have more than 10 websites with SPPB. If the problem isn't solved, I won't be able to apply updates, what do I tell customers? I kindly ask you to sort out the problem by the end of the week, I don't have time to wait anymore. Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162401

My sincere apology for the delay. I have taken your site backup and fixed the issues. Please download the ZIP file (in the hidden content) and upload on your server. Then install it. Follow this tutorial if needed.

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162432

OK, thanks, it works fine. What did you make exactly? Its, if i have the problem with the other websites, so i can i make myself.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162572

You are welcome 😊

There was SP Page Builder Admin Menu Module and SP Page Builder Menu Icon module. Maybe it came from SP Page Builder 4. I have removed these from database and then installed SP Page Builder 5 on your site.

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #162603

OK, many thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #162644

You are welcome 😊

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #165632

Hi,

what did you exactly made to resolve the problem? Could you me explain where in the database you worked on, maybe with screenshots?

I have now exactly the same problem with my website (and others), like i prevent already

When i try to install sppb v5.3.6, i have the error Es ist ein Fehler aufgetreten.

0 Call to a member function children() on null 

Best regards Patrick

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #165660

Uninstall SP Page Builder and then install it again. Let me know if it solves the problem.

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #166043

It doesnt work

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #166144

Please share your administrator access and cPanel or FTP access. I will fix it.

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #166150

Thank you, but please tell me where do you make changes, so i can do it with other websites as well.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #166208

I have just uninstalled SP Page Builder and this happened:

prnt.sc/NndrS_9fgqZA

P
Patrick
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #166215

Please try again, ive installed the backup database and it works to login.

I made a backup with Akeeba now.

Please try it local before working on the live site. Its a big sh*t for me, i have more than 10 Websites that should be updated.

I dont understand why you have this errors with the new versions. With 3.8.10 all worked fine. And im shure, that a lot of others have the same problems.

PT
P T
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #167031

Hello I m facing the same issue on more that 5 websites. Could you please advise what;s the fix for it ? HEre are the screen shpts of the erroe it;s displaying https://prnt.sc/BpeR9WA32ANt https://prnt.sc/BpeR9WA32ANt