Update Of SP Page Builder From 5.2.3 To 5.3.4 Results In "Attempt To Assign Property "row_id" On Null Object" - Question | JoomShaper

Update Of SP Page Builder From 5.2.3 To 5.3.4 Results In "Attempt To Assign Property "row_id" On Null Object"

I

infinitusNow

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hi, We have updated SP Page Builder from 5.2.3 to 5.3.4 which resulted the website going down:

a. One Problem Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created_on' with type datetime. (From file 2.0-2016-11-04.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'modified' with type datetime. (From file 2.0-2016-11-04.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_spmedia' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created_on' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.10.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_spmedia' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'modified_on' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.10.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created_on' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.10.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'modified' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.10.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'checked_out_time' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.10.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder_sections' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.10.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder_addons' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.10.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_spmedia' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created_on' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.14.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_spmedia' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'modified_on' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.14.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created_on' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.14.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'modified' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.14.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'checked_out_time' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.14.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder_sections' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.14.sql.) Table 'ft8eu_sppagebuilder_addons' has the wrong type or attributes for column 'created' with type datetime. (From file 3.7.14.sql.) 45 database changes were checked. 46 database changes did not alter table structure and were skipped.

b. Front end displays: Attempt to assign property "row_id" on null object

c. Database Version 5.2.3 Manifest Version 3.8.10

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160449

Hello infinitusNow

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

I
infinitusNow
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160457

Thanks Ofi.

I have restored the website to the previous state. Please troubleshoot and let me install the update once you find out the resolution.

There is a time difference (it's 10pm in Singapore) so I won't be able to respond until tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Albert

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160489

I have updated SP Page Builder on your site. I have not found any issue. Please check your site.

I
infinitusNow
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160510

Thanks. Did you do anything else? I installed all other updates and didn't encounter any of yesterday's errors.

Cheers, Albert

I
infinitusNow
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160511

I was thinking of upgrading to Joomla ‎5.1.1 but it says that there are potential upgrade issues not compatible to ‎5.1.1. What can I do?

System - SP Page Builder Pro Updater System - SP PageBuilder

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160525

I have not done anything. I have just installed the latest version. Please ignore these warning and upgrade to Joomla 5. It will not create any issue.

I
infinitusNow
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160635

Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160647

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

I
infinitusNow
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160821

Hi

I was thinking of providing good feedback but the client just found a problem with one page:

https://chinese.anglican.org.sg/index.php/guan-yu-wo-men/zhu-jiao-de-hua

Error message: 0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string.

Please help. Thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160823

I have removed the Image addon override. I have renamed the file: templates/shaper_educon/sppagebuilder/addons/image/site.php. The page loads fine now.