Failed To Load Resource Jquery.nanoscroller.min.js.map : The Server Responded With A Status Of 404 () - Question | JoomShaper

Failed To Load Resource Jquery.nanoscroller.min.js.map : The Server Responded With A Status Of 404 ()

RM

Renzo Carlucci mediaGEO

Template 2 months ago

We noted this error on loading our website : Failed to load resource https://rivistageomedia.it//templates/shaper_gazette/js/jquery.nanoscroller.min.js.map the server responded with a status of 404 () Please what can we do? Regards

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160448

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Could you kindly grant me access to your Joomla administrator area so that I can investigate the issue you're experiencing? Prior to providing access, please ensure that you have backed up your site. Additionally, it's important to note that providing login credentials is entirely voluntary on your part; we respect your decision either way. However, if you do choose to share the login details, it would greatly expedite the resolution process. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

RM
Renzo Carlucci mediaGEO
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160454

Ok

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160519

Please check & let me know. Thanks

RM
Renzo Carlucci mediaGEO
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160537

It is ok now. Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160546

Glad to know that your issue has been resolved. :)