Is There A Feature Showing A Popup On Hover A Button? - Question | JoomShaper

Is There A Feature Showing A Popup On Hover A Button?

T

Thomas

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

On my webpage I have a button. Whenever the cursor is hovering over the button a popup should show up giving some (text) information and disappears when the cursor is leaving the area of the button (e.g. like in https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-open-a-popup-on-hover-using-javascript/ , but here realized in JavaScript). I’m wondering if this feature is available in SPPagebuilder, too, and if it is available how to realize this?

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards

Thomas

6 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160217

Thomas, In theory you can customize addon code. But it's task for you.

Much easier would be to add just TITLE tag for button in Modal addon - as you know it display content (text) after hover over the object. I will add to wish list.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160163

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. We have this modal popup available. You can check it from here

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/modal-popup

-Regards.

T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160167

HI, thank's for the quick response.

But that is not exactly I'm looking for. With the "modal popup" I have to click on the button and then the pupup window shows up. Or did I miss this feature in the setting of "modal pupup"?

I'm looking for a solution when I move the mouse cursor to the button without clicking it (hover) and then the popup message shows up. As soon as the mouse cursor is leaving the button area the popup message is closed.

Best regards

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160213

No sorry this feature is not available right now.

T
Thomas
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160219

I was afraid to get this answer ;-). Maybe you can think on including this feature in one of the next releases.

Appreciate your quick responses! This reduces delays in development.

Best regards

Thomas

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160220
  1. Yes, I added "TITLE" to wish-list already, but it's long list. It's recommended also for Accessibility purposes, JS solution not really.
  2. Why, you can hire somebody to add TITLE or more advanced code if you really need to.