Change Input In SP LMS - Question | JoomShaper

Change Input In SP LMS

R

Roy Mönster

Extension 2 months ago

Hi, i am using Page Builder and the SP LMS-addon at joomla 5.1 . I finally got ist to translate most of the "Edulif"-Template in german. http://www.conbus-test.de/index.php/kursfinder/1-ausbildung-der-ausbilder-innen-online#course-reviews Now i have another problem. I want to change the input/the area in the course details. Right under the name of the course, in this case "Ausbildung der Ausbilderinnen (online). There is a camera-symbol, a teacher and a calendar-sign. For example i need to input the duration of a course, in my case "5 days" without specific dates. Is that possible? Is ist possible to change the symbols? I also want to delete the "review"-button, in my case its translated in "Bewertungen". In the config-area i found a button to deaktivate reviews, so i did. But the button is still there. I hope u understand my problem and you can help me.

Thank you!

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160288

Hello Roy Mönster

I think I can help you here. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing. I will try to apply the changes directly.

Best regards

R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160332

Tank you, that would be perfect.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160373
  1. I have modified this filetemplates/edulif/html/com_splms/course/default.php and removed review section.
  2. In line 79, I have changed this line <i class="splms-icon-video-cam"></i> to this <i class="fa fa-video"></i> and the icon is changed. Similarly, you can use any FontAwesome class to change the icon. In line 92, change this line <i class="splms-icon-calendar"> to your desired FontAwesome class.
  3. Duration cannot be set to specific days. If all of your courses have the same duration like 5 days, then you can change it in the same file. Change on line 92, from echo $this->item->admission_deadline; to echo "5 days"
R
Roy Mönster
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160377

Hi, so i can change the details in die section only for all of my courses, right? Thats not good. I have courses which are on a specific date for sale and i have courses where the duration is 5 days and a company can ask for some dates. Hmmm. Do you have another idea how to display this?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160405

Then there is no good solution here 😔

You can obviously change in the core files. But it will require huge changes.