SPPageBuilderPro - Question | JoomShaper

SPPageBuilderPro

J

janakira

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

for SPPageBuilder 2024 the admin area>Components>SpPageBuilder>Pages is not showing the latest version of my page. I just installed a new version of Joomla 5.1.1 and I am making a brand new site for myself at janakirathod.com It is live. The admin editor is not showing the current page version. SPPageBuilder Pro is version 5.3.4, The template is Visualin, I also have Helix Ultimate 2.1.1 but I decided to use Visualin.

Additionally, occasionally, after saving my changes to the page, when I come back into SPPageBuilder to make edits, it has gone back many steps and I have to redo all the work I've done.

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160097

Hello janakira

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160169

hi Ofi, I just gave you access. Thank you so much.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160269

Sorry, your given credentials do not match. Please check and share again.

J
janakira
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160304

Hi Ofi, It should be working now. Same credentials. Have a look. I also cleared out all the tasks I had running so that may have been an issue. It was for something else. I appreciate your checking. Best, -Janaki

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160421

Yes, it works. Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.