Page Builder Call Stack Error Since Update - Question | JoomShaper

Page Builder Call Stack Error Since Update

SG

Steven Gourlay

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

Hi i recently updated to Joomla 5.1.1, updated SP page builder, however whenever i create a new page within the admin and preview it or publish it i can a Stack Error, i have put a link into the site in private section

0 Attempt to assign property "row_id" on null Home Page Call Stack

Function Location

1 () JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:462 2 AddonParser::viewAddons() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/tmpl/default.php:92 3 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:416 4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:204 5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/view.html.php:74 6 SppagebuilderViewPage->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:697 7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php:81 8 SppagebuilderController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:730 9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php:24 10 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71 11 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73 12 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361 13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:218 14 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:261 15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:306 16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:58 17 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160027

Hello Steven Gourlay

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160094
Hi info is included, not that this issue does not show on that page as i recreated it but if you go to a broken link you see the stack error
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160153

Please share the page link where the issue appears. I will check and help you.

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160174

Hi as i said if you go to any url that does not exist ie a broken linnk you will see the stack error

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160261

Please follow this documentation and fix your template language string missing problem.

The design is coming from 404 page located here: templates/investa/error.php. You can customize the file to change the view. Turn off debug on your site so that debug info does not show on error page.