Sppagebuilder Error After Update - Question | JoomShaper

Sppagebuilder Error After Update

C

catalin

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

I have a web page running joomla 3 with sppagebuilder 3.8.10. if I update it to sppagebuilder 5, the docman buttons no longer work, it gives me an error. if I install sppabuilder version 3.8.10 again, the buttons work

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159949

Hello catalin

Please export the page in SP Page Builder 3. You will get a JSON file. Compress it and share the ZIP file here. I will import it on SP Page Builder 5 and check the issue. Please follow this documentation to know about Export/Import pages.

Best regards

C
catalin
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159958

I don't think it helps the export. I can give you the credentials from the web page and you update to sppagebuilder 5 and when you press the "public procurement" button, docman button you will see that it does not work

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159995

Sure! Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Also, share the page link where I can find the button.

C
catalin
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160183

Credential are in hidden content

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160256

On which page button does not work? Please share the page link to check it.

C
catalin
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160265

First. make update to spbuilder 5 and after check https://muzeu-vaslui.ro/index.php/achizitii-publice

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160434

I have updated to SP Page Builder 5 and renamed templates/educon/sppagebuilder folder and thus removed all addon overrides. Please check it now.