Multiple Submits In Form Build Addon - Question | JoomShaper

Multiple Submits In Form Build Addon

OS

OM SGD

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

I know they are going to say everything is fine with the mailing, but no. I have several websites installed and updated, but from version 5.2.7 we have problems with sending emails. One day, we got 3 thousand emails coming from the contact form.

After several tests, we realized that in version 5.2.6 this did not happen, I attach a video and I put the access data so that you can check it. And do your tests, I hope you can prove me that we are wrong, but honestly, I'm sure that after version 5.2.6 was lost a validation of google captcha.

We are waiting for your answer,

thank you very much

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160063

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. If you use Joomla 5 then you should use the Invisible-recaptcha on your site. Cause, google re-captcha doesn't support on Joomla 5.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

OS
OM SGD
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160071

Hi Toufiqur Rahman, I understand perfectly, if you use the test website credenciasles I provided in the original post, you will notice that we use Invisible Re-Captcha, but the addon, is not working the same after version 5.2.6. In that version there is no problem, but we can't update SP PageBuilder because we will have problems again. Please check my previous post.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160073

Create an satging site and produce the issue. I will share your staging site information to our developer team to investigate the issue. Thanks