Problem With Branding Agency Template - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Branding Agency Template

HG

Henk de Gans

SP Page Builder 2 months ago

When I edit the template, the letters are in white and easy to read. If I save it and look at the preview or online, the letters are barely legible.

13 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159579

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please keep a full site backup and give me your super admin access?

-Regards.

HG
Henk de Gans
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159586

Please see the hidden content. This is a page that I am creating as a test and trial page for the homepage of a new website to be set up. You will find the page called TEST Thank you in advance for your efforts!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159590

Hi

Could you please check your credentials? It does not work.

HG
Henk de Gans
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159593

Sorry, now it must work!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159594

Hi

But its not loading.

HG
Henk de Gans
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159596

I don't understand that at all! I can simply log in with the login details provided to you. Can you try again?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159645

Please check the screencast video.

HG
Henk de Gans
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159655

Very strange, when I log in with the Joomshaper account I can just open the pages!

HG
Henk de Gans
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159735

Hello Mehtaz. I now notice that when I get to the page, sometimes both fields in the slideshow are not readable, and other times one of them is readable and the other is not. When I reload the page in the browser, everything is as it should be. So it seems that the page is not loading quickly enough in Chrome. Is there anything that can be done about that? I like to hear from you.

Greets Henk

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159865

Give me that specific page link please, I will solve it via CSS.

HG
Henk de Gans
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159870

Hello Mehtaz. It concerned the page below https://www.henkdegans.nl/index.php/fietsen/testpagina

But after your last message I got the message that an update to PM 5.3.4 was available. After that time I haven't had this problem anymore. I still have a problem on a two-page spread that I made with this template. https://www.henkdegans.nl/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=page&id=10 On this example page that I modified, there is a TAB function with some photos. I cannot edit it in front editor, but I can edit it in the text editor.

HG
Henk de Gans
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159871

If I press option 01, I do get to see the photo to change, but this is not the case with the other three choices from the original design. I hope you understand what I mean.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159976

Please create a new forum post about your issue. So that our senior staff can help you.