Problems With SP Property On Joomla 4 & 5 - Question | JoomShaper

Problems With SP Property On Joomla 4 & 5

Medialekt

Medialekt

Extension 3 months ago

Hello,

I see I have troubles with a blank Installation on Joomla 4 & 5 with SP Property, in frontend I cannot handle anything inside the map. PHP 8.3

Also when I migrate from a Joomla 3 instance, I cannot access the Backend Agents and Categories.

16 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #158817

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Please check & let me know.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #158823

Please check your map issue.

Medialekt
Medialekt
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158822

Hello, what I can check for you??? Or have you meant a team member from you?

Medialekt
Medialekt
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158824

ah okay, on the entwicklung4 page it works know.

What was the cause and how I can do the other instances to work again?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #158826

I have installed a patch build on your site. If you need the build, please check the hidden content.

Medialekt
Medialekt
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158827

Great, thanks so much. Problem solved...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #158836

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)

Medialekt
Medialekt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159526

Hello,

as I can see, only the frontend issue was solved.

The backend issue is only on migrated pages from earlier versions and Joomla 3. In backend I cannot access the agents and categories due to restrictions ?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #159637
Medialekt
Medialekt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159664

Yes but not on updated/migrated websites

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #159676

No problem found also here.

Medialekt
Medialekt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159682

Confused? With your superuser its okay. For my superuser ([email protected]) the error appears - access denied. If I want to go into agends or the categories??? I also have done the migration with this user???

Medialekt
Medialekt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159685

Confused. It works now. My user was also under registered groups, I turned this off and now the error is gone... Rechecked registered and it works also...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #159686

Glad to know that your issue is resolved. Thanks

Medialekt
Medialekt
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159762

Next topic found on the page (see hidden)

When you use the search module (for example search for EDNA) the search works but the module disappears??? This was also on the old Joomla 3 Version?

I think this comes from the module-settings only showing on this menu entry, but if I use the search, the link goes to: ?option=com_spproperty&view=maps&keyword=edna&searchitem=1&Itemid=183 and so the module is not showing?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #159827

Module position displayed by a module position with an assigned menu item. An assigned menu item means, that if you assign your module on the home or about page then it will display only those pages. Otherwise, it won't be displayed. Thanks