Problems With SP Simple Portfolio - Question | JoomShaper

Problems With SP Simple Portfolio

G

Graficherò

Extension 3 months ago

Hi, I have a prolbem with SP Simple Portfolio extension. On the backend area of the site, inside the settings page of the single portfolio item when I insert an url inside the url input field that url is doesn't appear inside the frontend thumbnails of the portfolio filter. In detail I don't see that link as link of the "view" button and as link of the portfolio item name.

May it be a bug? Can you please help me resolve? Thanks in advance. Best regards.

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158338

Hello Graficherò

If you go to SP Simple Portfolio item details, then you will find the link as View Project

https://prnt.sc/Vl2BPeyvanHq

Best regards

G
Graficherò
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158491

Ok thanks. Best regards.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158493

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.

G
Graficherò
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158579

Hi, sorry but I have another question that I did not mention on the last ticket: can you please indicate how can I get that url to use it in the portfolio thumbnail inside html/com_spsimpleportfolio/items/default.php?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158621

You have to create an override here and customize it:

templates/shaper_helixultimate/html/com_spsimpleportfolio/items/default.php

Sorry, we do not provide customization support.