No Page Visible In Frontend And Backend After Upgrade From Page Builder Pro 3 To Page Builder Pro 5 - Question | JoomShaper

No Page Visible In Frontend And Backend After Upgrade From Page Builder Pro 3 To Page Builder Pro 5

J

Jakob Glück

SP Page Builder 3 months ago

I upgraded from Page Builder Pro 3 (running on Joomla 4) to Page Builder Pro 5 (after upgrade to Joomla 5). Now I only see a blank page for every Page Builder site in the frontend, When I try to access the backend of Page Builder Pro 5 I get the following message:

Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'data')

What can I do to get Page Builder Pro working again? Thanks in advance.

30 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158103

Hello Jakob Glück

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158112

Hello, please find the requested data in the hidden content Jakob

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158161

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158166

I did a backup followingh the tutorial. You can download it from the backend under the link "Backup taken on Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2024 12:03 CEST"

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158173

Where is the download option?

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158192

You should see it now. I did a change to the access rights.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158230

Interestingly, only 500 MB is downloaded and I can't restore your site. Please share your SUPER USER access to check the issue.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158234

Please see my comment in the hidden content.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158238

Thank you. However, I am still unable to download more than 500 MB. After 500 MB, the download automatically stops. Please share your FTP Details and I will try to download from there. Sorry for the trouble.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158267

Please use the link in the hidden content here.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158276

Please disable Route66 plugin and then check your issue. I have checked the backup on my localhost. After disabling this plugin, SP Page Builder pages are visible.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158307

Thank you for your answer. I disabled all route66 plugins, component and package but still the error is not solved on the live web site.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158339

Please check this backup (in the hidden content) on your server.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158424

I tried the backup on my server. You find the URL in the hidden content. The SP Page Builder backend works, but on the frontend the PS Page builder parts are still blank. What did you change on this web seite? What can I do to also get the frontend working?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158452

Please share your SUPER USER access.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158478

The user account you have now has Super User acces on both joomla5 live sites.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158530

Do you have the site backup? Then I would like to deeply experiment with the site. If you allow me, then I will proceed.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158549

Which site backup do you mean and what do you mean with "if you have it"? I took the backup to which you provided me the link and installes it in my Server. I posted the link the installed site ob my Server in one oft my lädt amswers hiddem content.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #158716

Is my last comment clear? Should I explain something more? How can we proceed here?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #158740

I am checking your issue on our server. Please allow me some time.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159384

Apology for the delay. I took help from my team lead and he solved your issue. He followed these steps:

1. Disabled Plugin GSD
  2. Disabled Plugin Route 66
  3. Disabled Plugin HTTP headers
  4. Enabled Plugin JCH
  5. Changed Editor from JCE to TinyMCE
  6. Uninstalled Articles Anywhere
  7. Main issue was template. Uninstalled and installed the template again.

I have shared a backup in the hidden content. Please check it on your server.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159395

This is your template settings (in the hidden content). Import it on Template settings. Also, you have added a new header variation. Please create the same on this backup too. You can take the file from your actual site. Then you have added a custom.css file. From line 525 to 746, there are errors in the file and thus the page shows blank. Please correct the CSS and then your site will be fine.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159744

Thank you the answer. I updated the GSD and Rout66 plugins to the latest versions which are now compatible with Joomla 5. I also even deleted as a trial the section you mentioned in the custom.css from line 525 to 746 but still the error is not solved for me. Going from JCE to TinyMCE is not an option for me. What else do I need to do get the site mentioned in the hidden content working? Thanks in advance.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #159947

Please share your FTP details to check the issue.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160010

Please find the FTP details for that page in the hidden content.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160078

I have renamed the custom.css file here: templates/shaper_helixultimate/css Please check your site now.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160179

Now the site loads but all my custom styles are missing. Also if I create an empty custom.css the error occurs again. So this is not related to any CSS syntax error. What can I do to load the page with my custom styles? Another thing: If I click on "Template Options" in the template stile settings I get a site which does not display properly. The template is also from joomshaper. Is this maybe related to the problem with Page Builder? Due to this I can also not import the template settings file you provided some days ago.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 months ago #160258

I have added a blank custom.css file. There is no problem found. The issue is you have modified the template core files and thus it is not working as expected. Please uninstall the template and install a fresh Helix Ultimate. There will be no issues. I have checked this on my localhost with your site backup.

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161154

Deinstalling the template is not possible since this would remove all the links from the menu entries to the template styles. But I did install the latest version of the template. Now I do not see any difference in file size on the different files from my web site to the install package. I also see that the latest modification date changed to today. But still whenever I add a (even empty) custom.css file the whole SP page builder breaks. Can you tell me which modification you identified as the route cause? When I enable System debugging I get this Log message:

assets - No asset found for com_sppagebuilder.page.3, falling back to com_sppagebuilder

Is this maybe linked to the problem?

J
Jakob Glück
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #161156

Disabling amnd reenabling the cache solved also the latest problem for me. I will do some deeper checks the next days but it looks good for me to far also without deinstalling the template.