Assistance With Managing Tooltips And Captions In Helix Ultimate And SP Pagebuilder - Question | JoomShaper

Assistance With Managing Tooltips And Captions In Helix Ultimate And SP Pagebuilder

SS

Steven Saunders

Helix Framework 3 months ago

Hello JoomShaper Support Team,

I am currently developing a site using Helix Ultimate along with SP Pagebuilder, and I've encountered an issue regarding the management of image tooltips and captions across these platforms.

Issue Description: I have successfully implemented tooltips on my SP Pagebuilder pages, which are working well and meeting my site's needs. However, when I try to implement captions within Helix Ultimate, I end up with duplicate content, as both tooltips and captions display the same text. This redundancy is not ideal from a UX and SEO perspective.

Specific Challenges:

Redundancy: Adding captions in Helix results in both tooltips and captions displaying the same information.

Settings Conflict: Adjustments in one platform (Helix) seem to unintentionally impact the other (SP Pagebuilder), particularly in how tooltips and captions are handled.

User Experience: I am concerned that this redundancy may affect the clarity and usability of the site for end-users.

Request: Could you provide guidance or a solution on how to manage or configure tooltips and captions within Helix Ultimate and SP Pagebuilder so that they do not display duplicate content? Ideally, I would like to have the flexibility to use either feature according to the needs of different parts of the site without conflicts or redundancy.

Additional Information:

Joomla version: [Latest as of 5-21-2024] SP Pagebuilder version: [Latest as of 5-21-2024] Helix Ultimate version: [Latest as of 5-21-2024] Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to your suggestions on resolving this issue.

Best regards

2 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #157565

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Please accept the answer that helped you. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

-Regards.

SS
Steven Saunders
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #157559

Hello again.

Thanks for your time, but I stumbled onto a creative way to make both Pagebuilder & Helix Ultimate show Captions without Showing Tooltips. At first Helix was showing both Captions & Tooltips making duplicate content which I hear is not so good for UX or SEO.

Sorry I don't know how to close this ticket.

Best regards