ARTICLE CATEGORIES BEHAVING STRANGE IN HELIX ULTIMATE - Question | JoomShaper

ARTICLE CATEGORIES BEHAVING STRANGE IN HELIX ULTIMATE

John Juhl

John Juhl

Helix Framework 3 months ago

Hi guys,

I have a litle issue with articles that I want to show in 2 columns (using both Joomla Category menu and/or RegularLabs Articles anywhere) - the articles are shown in one long row, instead of in two columns.

I have been on Joomla forum and RegularLabs forum, and both of them refers to CSS and template - so now I'm reaching out to you guys.

The RegularLabs code snippet (ArticlesAnywhere) is working fine when used in Pagebuilder articles - but not when used in native joomla articles.

Hope you can help me out here.

You can see the phenomenon here: https://seemandart.com/index.php/shop-anywhere

Thanks, John.

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #157353

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Add this css code inside the custom.css file.

Create a custom.css file inside the templates/your_template/css/custom.css

@media screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 0) {
    .container-inner .row {
        flex-wrap: wrap;
    }
}

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

John Juhl
John Juhl
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #157431

Thanks Toufiqur,

only twist was that when I made a custom.css file it didn't work, but when I place the snippet inside the css of the template/style it works.

Have a nice one :)

( the path that didn't work: Editing file "‎/templates/shaper_helixultimate/css/custom.css" in template "shaper_helixultimate". )

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #157434

Could you kindly grant me access to your Joomla administrator area so that I can investigate the issue you're experiencing? Prior to providing access, please ensure that you have backed up your site. Additionally, it's important to note that providing login credentials is entirely voluntary on your part; we respect your decision either way. However, if you do choose to share the login details, it would greatly expedite the resolution process. Thank you for your cooperation.

John Juhl
John Juhl
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #157468

But of course

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 months ago #157470
John Juhl
John Juhl
Accepted Answer