Mega Menu Items Won't Immediately Display - Question | JoomShaper

Mega Menu Items Won't Immediately Display

RG

Randy Garbin

Helix Framework 2 weeks ago

I've been having to contend with this issue for several years now. We create second level menu items to go into the mega-menu drop down. Within the Helix options, we drag and drop the menu item within the mega menu. Unfortunately, these items do not immediately apear. We clean cache, resave the menu item, try moving it into different places, but it won't show up on the front end for at least fifteen minutes to maybe a half an hour.

Needless to say, this causes frustration for our client.

We're using Helix Ultimate 2.0.18 on Joomla 4.4.4

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155877

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

RG
Randy Garbin
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155905

Login below.

And while you're in there, could you maybe also find out why Pagebuilder isn't showing Joomla modules? That issue is part of an open ticket.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156005

Which menu items don't display immediately? Can you share a screenshot?

RG
Randy Garbin
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156171

You're free to create a test menu item accessible only by Super Users as I have. You'll immediately see it won't show up. I've done exactly that as you can see from these three screen grabs below.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156182

For the caching issue, it doesn't display immediately. Before checking you should clean the Joomla cache.