SP PAGE BUILDER - Question | JoomShaper

SP PAGE BUILDER

E

Eric

SP Page Builder 2 weeks ago

SP PAGE BUILDER = DISASTER !!! SP PAGE BUILDER does not work with Joomla 4 or 5. All modifications or additions made with SPPAGE builder are lost. You have to switch from one browser to another to avoid too much loss. All caching is disable. In short, it's a disaster and the support has done nothing for months.

2 Answers
E
Eric
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155649

I have been a customer for over 10 years. Since the last update, This SP PAGE BUILDER tool cannot be used for web agencies. It requires using Chrome plugins to resolve cache problems. How is it possible that support does nothing? And how do we tell our customers to install a plugin to administer their website? All this is neither serious nor professional. In addition, support never responds. Only users respond to each other. It's truly lamentable.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155889

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)