I Want To Migrate A Site From Joomla 3.10.12 To Joomla 4.4 With SPPB 3.8.10 - Question | JoomShaper

I Want To Migrate A Site From Joomla 3.10.12 To Joomla 4.4 With SPPB 3.8.10

H

HDcms

SP Page Builder 2 weeks ago

Hello I want to migrate a site from Joomla 3.10.12 to Joomla 4.4 I have just installed the flex uiq template which is compatible with Joomla 4 and Joomla 5. He uses Helix 3 All pages with SP page builder are broken j5.formationsetconseils.fr

All joomal article pages work correctly:

j5.formationsetconseils.fr/actualites/14-nos-sessions-a-venir-en-classe-virtuelle

Do I have to update SPPB 3.8.10 to another version when SPPB worked well with the version 3.8.10? Regards

10 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155463

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

The following blog post may help:

https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-update-your-site-to-joomla-4

However, the flex template is not from us. SPPB 3 is no more supported. Although, SPPB 3.8.10 is compatible with joomla 4, but the vertion is not supported anymore. It will be better to move to SPPB 5.

Best Regards

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155470

Hello Thank you for your prompt response. In fact I have already carried out dozens of migrations to Joomla 4 or 5 but for the moment I am not there yet. The site is still under Joomla 3.10.12

Indeed you did not produce flex but it is based on Helix 3 which belongs to you. Flex works well with Joomla articles or other extensions. It seems logical to me that he would ask me to check with you. I actually upgraded to com_sppagebuilder_pro_v5.2.9 but I have the same problem :-( I can give you access if it's easier to see if the problem is not with your extension. Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155472

Hi,

If I may....

Flex template is NOT supported by Us and never was, it only causes lots of problems! Yes, it used our Helix3, but only as engine. JoomShaper Support Policy 8.8.

Please use template that gets code updates. For example Helix Ultimate raw template, soon new update.

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155485

Hi 1/ Ok I understand but it's a magical theme that I'm opening to you, prettier than most of your themes. Get inspired :-)

2/ The problem is migrating to one of your themes. A priori this is not possible either?

3/When will the next Helix Ultimate version be released? Is there any point in waiting a little?

Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155487

ad 2) Flex is not our theme. It's like a car with their "tunning", that used only our engine.

ad 3) In May 2024, but those are mostly small changes.

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155488

Hi Ok I will quickly take a look at the work to be done by installing helix Ulitmate Regards

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155568

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT I AM PAYING FOR???

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155646

Hello Although I would have appreciated some help with the support, I understand that the theme is made by another author. I would like to know what would be a reasonable price to keep Flex with helix?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155653

Look down

H
HDcms
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155692

Hi seen Regards