Helix Ultimate Lazyload Question - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Lazyload Question

Y

yo_ray

Helix Framework 2 weeks ago

Hello I have a question for the Helix Ultimate Template/Framework there is the feature to lazyload the images. Is it possible to exclude components, plugins and so on from this feature? If not could this be a possible new feature for a next update?

In the past i used optimization tools and they had the option to exclude of this feature. I have have a gallery which dont work properly with that lazyload feature activated. So it would be great to have more control for this. Thanks Kind regards

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155513

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. You can disable lazy load option from here

https://prnt.sc/esLO5nPyYKAQ

You can also follow the documentation below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/advanced

-Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155518

If I may...

in general in Template Options you can only ON-OFF.

If you want to use advanced LazyLoading settings - you have to install & configure external extension for that purpose.

Sorry, but so far we don't plan changes in that area, also becuase most advanced webmasters just install JCH Optimize or similar tool to speed-up website. And our solution works in most cases. And maybe there is problem with your gallery component somehow, not our code.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155570

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT I AM PAYING FOR???

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155607

@Anthony, this is NOT your topic. STOP adding that in post! Last warning.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155620

Hi Paul! Please let me know when the tech team is ready to communicate with me about my technical issues. Tt's been a week and NO COMMUNICATION. This apparently is the only way to get any type of communication from the support team.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155630

@Anthony

I understand your voice of desperation, but there are other methods than creating "spam" in multiple threads on the forum. I informed our team members. Thx & sorry.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155644

I don't know if it's your english or what, but "desperation" is absolutly the WRONG word to use here. The correct word is "URGENCY"! Last time you people refused to fix the issues with YOUR software for a month. And now I'm seeing the same exact issues again! When you people start communicating PROFESSIONALLY and have a sense of urgency to resolove PAYING customer issues and not avoid them and refuse to provide customer service, than you will never have to deal with spam from anyone ever again.

The best course of action is to maintain good communication and resolve issues expeditiously. Thank you for your assistance.