Finion Template For J5 - Question | JoomShaper

Finion Template For J5

S

Sandra97

Template 3 months ago

Hi,

I just wanted to know if you plan to upate the Finion template for Joomla 5.

Thanks in advance

11 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146042

Hello Sandra97

Thanks for your feedback. The development team is working with the next update for this template. Latest Joomla 4, 5 and SP Page Builder 5 compatibility will be checked and PHP 8 and above support will be added. We might need 2 weeks or more for this to release.

Best regards

S
Sandra97
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #146110

Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #146112

You are welcome 😊

L
Leo
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155648

Good morning, can you tell me when compatibility with PHP 8 will be implemented?

Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155676

Good morning.

Sorry, we do not have any date to be annouced. But I have shared this template update as high priority to the development team.

RV
RAFFAELE VIOLA
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #156597

sorry, I saw that the template has just been updated, but not in the documentation. which version of php does it work with?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #156681

Documentation will be updated soon. It will work with PHP 8.2 as per our testing. We have not checked with 8.3 but it might work on that version too.

RV
RAFFAELE VIOLA
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #156683

Thank you Ofi! I tested it with joomla 5 and php 8.2 and it's ok. I take advantage of your kindness to also ask you about the Newsberg template (which I care a lot about for several of my sites) for the joomla5/php8.2/3 upgrade. I was told several months ago that it was planned, but are they working on it?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #156707

You are welcome 😊

The team was not working with the template, unfortunately. I have set high priority for this template upon your request. It will be updated in the next release.

RV
RAFFAELE VIOLA
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #156710

Thanks a lot. hopefully!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 days ago #156797

You are welcome 😊