Media Manager - Question | JoomShaper

Media Manager

NL

Niels Larsen

SP Page Builder 9 months ago

When I want to add a flolder in Media Manager, I am told that the folder is added succesfully, but I can't find it. I can see the folder and the pictures in Medie via control panel. I use pageBuilder 5.1.4

19 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #138276

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #138548

After two days the folder appears, but when I upload new photos I can't see them in Medis Manager, but I can see them in in Media via control panel

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #138666

Please provide me database access and FTP access.

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #138747

hope this is what you asked for

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #138859

You may forgot share database login URL. Thanks

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #139166

I don't understand what you mean. I can't find any database login URL

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #141790

Did you contact your hosting provider?

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #141880

No. I don't know what to ask. I asked in this forum because it's your program that makes trouble. I have payed (I think) a lot of money for the program that dosn't work. Every time there is a upgrading there are problems. Maybe the solution is to stop paying and use an older an version of SPPageBuilder. The original SP PageBuilder was good, and version 5 seem to be good too - if it works.

As I told you. I can't find any "database login URL", so instead of asking the same question, please tell me where I can find it. I have asked for help at almost every upgrade, but you have never asked for "database login URL"

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #142068

I just downloaded your site backup using Akeeba backup. Media upload works on front end and backend.

https://prnt.sc/4TnGA6TAcn7i

https://prnt.sc/lKyKX01lWgT_

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #142675

A very easy solotion, but also a wrong solotion because it dosn't work.

In the new year I'll return with more informations. I don't want to let SP PageBuilder to spoil my Christmas

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #142927

Please check this URL & let me know.

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #143507

I don't know what to check. When I open the URL I find a very nice piture. And then what? SPPageBuilder 5.x just dosn't work for me. Another problem: when I set the columns to 4+4+4 it shows only two picture i the row.

I think I have to go back to version 4 or 3. Live is too short to work with programs that dosn't work.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 8 months ago #143521

Can you share a screencast video about the full scenario? Thanks

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159915

After some months where it works, the same problem appears again. When I started to use Page Builde many years ago, I found it very useful, but the last years it seems to be most of all trouble, trouble, trouble. Why can't you make it use?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160059

Can you share a screencast video about the full scenario? I will share your screencast to our developer team to solve it fast. Thanks

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160150

I don't know how to make a screen video, I put a series of screenshots into a word document. I hope it can be used!

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/4eilsufbij62eweo6k9g7/fil-om-medier.docx?rlkey=w70g0aftk7nhry6om59qb6qrh&dl=0

P.S. If you make any changes please tell me what you have done, because I have the same problems with two other websides.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160186

Please make an staging site of your site and provide me login credentials to check the issue. Thanks

NL
Niels Larsen
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #160235

I've googled to find out what a "staging site" is and think I've figured it out, but how do I make one? On the web, I can only find instructions for making such a thing in Wordpress, and I use Joomla after all. I previously sent login information, but am sending it again.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #160298

How to create a staging site

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ms8hPQfM3xfF4XUO0W4pUZAhzGUqxBwD/view

• Create a subdomain from your cPanel.
  • Export your existing site's database from PHPMyAdmin.
  • Create a new database.
  • Import the existing database to the new database.
  • Update the configuration.php file.
  • Go to the administrator section of the staging site.

-Thanks