Install Revibe 3 Quickstart J4 Got Error 500 When Editing SPPB On Frontend - Question | JoomShaper

Install Revibe 3 Quickstart J4 Got Error 500 When Editing SPPB On Frontend

DB

Daniel P. Bourdages

SP Page Builder 9 months ago

I install the template Revine 3.0 with quickstart for joomla 4 I go to SPPB component clic pages and clic on home or any other pages to edit a new window appear with the error message Sorry, there was a problem we could not recover from.The server returned a "500 - Whoops, looks like something went wrong." It do the same error if I am on PHP 8.0.3 or PHP 8.1 before I edit

I update the memory to 512MB and it is the same thing and upload to 4 M

Helix 3.0.3 System - Helix3 Framework 3.0.3

SP Page Builder 4.0.10

The automatic response from your bot state It seems that there is an issue with the server. To install the template Revine 3.0 with Quickstart for Joomla 4, please ensure that your server meets the following technical requirements: • PHP 7.0.x, PHP 7.2 or PHP 7.3 (64 bit version) • MySQLi 5.5, 5.6 or 5.7 (suggested) • upload_max_filesize = 4M (or more) • memory_limit = 128MB (256MB or more suggested)

If I put it back to PHP 7.4 witch is obsolete it do work but does it not suppose to be for PHP 8? More over, when I edit SPPB on frontend I do not see the Thumb-Slider to edit!

5 Answers
DB
Daniel P. Bourdages
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #137883

Forget that request I take an other template wich work with PHP 8.1 and Joomla 4

DB
Daniel P. Bourdages
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #137884

It take to long

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #138367

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Administrator login credential doesn't work.

-Thanks

DB
Daniel P. Bourdages
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #138518

Sorry I make a mistake didn't send you the developement platform but I decide to change the template to Loxyort wich work with PHP 8. But I have problem as well I post a ticket to 29076 for the CSS preset and strange behavior from the .

Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #138633

Front end editing works fine.

https://prnt.sc/5EBodRx_j0PB