TypeError: S.src.startsWith is Not A Function - Question | JoomShaper

TypeError: S.src.startsWith is Not A Function

MR

marius van Rijnsoever

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

I get a fatal javascript error in the page editor in the backend when I click on a element. Rather than showing up the property box, javascript crashes. The only changes I was making was to fonts prior to the error. It only happens on this page. I reinstalled the latest version and this did not fix it. administrator/index.php?option=com_sppagebuilder&view=editor&tmpl=component#/editor/1/

nhandled Runtime Error TypeError: S.src.startsWith is not a function Please open the browser console for more information! Call Stack eo (2:366697) xs (2:527236) xl (2:584068) vu (2:573220) mu (2:573148) pu (2:573011) ru (2:569818) su (2:570207) Bi (2:511082) (2:567759)

31 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #134412

The button addon was override. Now it has been deleted from the template directory. Please check now. Thanks

MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #133718

Unfortunately, I can add my json export of the template. This actually causes an error in your forum software. Annoyingly, this is the 3rd time I posted this, but when you add code your forum says it has successfully submitted, but there is a backend error which prevents posting.

I can't add attachments, so I can't post the page json for you to replicate the problem.

MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #133766

Addes json as hidden content link

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #133874

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #133910

No I can't give admin access sorry. The JSON file replicates my problem on import. Have you tried my json file?

Thanks, Marius

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #133997

I have checked your JSON file from my end and it works fine.

MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #134062

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl7C9NLoam0

Here you can see the problem. It crashes when you click on button

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #134122
MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #134125

Your javascript still crashes on my site. Something is conflicting likely from a null value stored somewhere. I am sure you agree this should not happen :)

What do you recommend? Can you ask the developer?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #134147

If you use third-party extension then you can disabled them. Then check again. Thanks

MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #134211

I am sorry, but no real helpful advice has been given. I disabled any plugins, but the error is in the actual page builder pro administrator backend. Then I deleted the block that was causing the problem, but then it occurs on different items.

The only change I made prior to this was to add google fonts.

The javascript error is in the vendors.min.js script function ua(e, t) { try { console.error(t.value) } catch (e) { setTimeout((function() { throw e } )) } }

Looks like it wants to report an error, but the error is empty and therefore it crashes the whole browser.

Could you please get a developer to get a look at this?

Thanks, Marius

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #134256

To check the issue need your site access or provide me a backup of your site. You can share a akeeba backup (ZIP file). Thanks

MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #134366

Hi Toufiq

Removed page builder pro and reinstalled, but same error persist as all the settings remain the same. Tried the fix page function and also did not work.

Have provided an admin login in the hidden content section

Thanks, Marius

MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #134628

Thank you. I have deleted the templated, removed the overrides from the template ZIP and reinstalled. That fixed it.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #134649

Great :)

A
advanxedesign
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #135704

Good morning, I have the same problem with Accordition I can't change the title and it gives me the same error

Unhandled Runtime Error TypeError: e.startsWith is not a function

Please open the browser console for more information!

Call Stack children (2:549005)

m (2:45523)

xs (2:527236)

xl (2:584068)

vu (2:573220)

mu (2:573148)

pu (2:573011)

ru (2:569818)

su (2:570207)

Bi (2:511082)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #135739

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

A
advanxedesign
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #136606

Hi...I sent the one you requested but haven't heard back yet

A
advanxedesign
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #136263

Ok

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #137038

Please check now and let me know. Thanks

A
advanxedesign
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #137805

Ok perfect!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #138069

You are most welcome! We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you're satisfied with our service.

To officially close this forum post, mark it as accepted. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

As for writing a review about our product and support quality, we would greatly appreciate it! Your feedback helps us improve and serves as a valuable reference for others. Please take a moment to share your thoughts about your experience with our product and the support you received. Your input is valuable to us and the community. Thank you in advance for your time and support.

Joomla Extension Directory

JED.png

TrustPilot

Trust-Pilot.png

We're here to assist you with any further questions or requests you may have. Once again, thank you for choosing our product and for being a part of our community.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman

Team Lead, Tech Support (JoomShaper)

H
Heiko Weiß
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159523

Hi, have the same problem. When i try in Pagebuilder to edit the Columns in one Section i will get: TypeError: n.replaceAll is not a function... Best regards Heiko

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #159634

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

H
Heiko Weiß
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159653

You are tight, sorry. Here the new one ;)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 months ago #159672
MR
marius van Rijnsoever
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159567

Your template is likely not compatible with this version of pagebuilder. Options are to use the one that came with the template. Or to remove the template override that uses the incompatible old code

H
Heiko Weiß
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159598

Hi Marius, I understand. I use the Helix Ultimate as Template. Where i can find the information which Version of Pagebuilder Pro is compatible which this? Best regards Heiko

H
Heiko Weiß
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159699

For the template that is correct. The problem comes when you try to edit a site. For example go to: components - SP Pagebuilder, select a site like “Über uns" and try to devide the first row in two columns. Than the error comes.

H
Heiko Weiß
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159964

I try this step also with the Cassiopeia Theme and the error is the same.

H
Heiko Weiß
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159966

I found a solution to fix the problem. I have delete the row (section) and make a new one. After this is it possible to change the number of columns. Thanks