Error Message - Question | JoomShaper

Error Message

John Juhl

John Juhl

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hi guys,

since this warning I get, involves Helix, I send it to you:

Warning : Undefined property: Joomla\Component\Content\Site\View\Categories\HtmlView::$level in /home/customer/www/waterproofingpilot.com/public_html/plugins/system/helixultimate/overrides/com_content/categories/default_items.php on line 53

5 Answers
John Juhl
John Juhl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114982

Helloooooo-ooooh - is there anybody home ?

Going through the support cases, reading what people writes - I find it hard not become a bit worried about where JoomShaper is heading?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #115176

Hello John,

Please take our humble apology for the unwanted delay. Would you mind to share where are you facing this error? Can you give us a screenshot for better understanding ?

-Regards

John Juhl
John Juhl
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #115199

Hi Anne,

you don't need to apologise - it's not personal - it's just that there has been so much "heat" around your products the last year or two - and that makes the users nerveous - after all, we base our solutions on your products.

regarding the actual warning, it came when I was setting up some category lists - which I discarded since it didn't work. I haven't got time to figure out what happended again - but will register the conditions if I come across it again.

Just thought the message itself, would tell you where to look.

Have a nice one, John

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #115526

Hello John,

Thanks for being so kind and cooperative . Please do let us know if the issue arises again. I will inform the Developer team about this error.

-Regards

C
Chris
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #157649

I also get this error. Was there a solution?