How To Use EngageBox With A Button Addon - Question | JoomShaper

How To Use EngageBox With A Button Addon

M

Mel

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hi,

I want to open an EngagBox (tassos.gr) by clicking on a button on a page. Is this possible? All I can see in the button setup options is the ability to add a link.

Kind regards

Mel

8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #48798

Hi Mel,

let me check it on my demo site, maybe inside RAW HTML addon you can add custom link.

But as I know, EngageBox is popup component, and it has two modes: popup and Page slide

foto_7446_2021.jpg

I don't see any extra link feature. Ask tassos.gr support. If you can have "custom" activation code then you can.

M
Mel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48799

Hi Paul,

its OK I have done it :D Very simple in the end. Here are the steps I took.

1. Create a button in the template and leave the link blank.
  2. In EngageBox click on Trigger tab select OnClick as the Trigger point
  3. In Trigger Element box paste the id for the button like this #sppb-addon-16568841757 (the hashtag is needed). To get the id I right clicked the button in Google and in the inspect window you will find the button ID.

If there is an even easier way to get the IDs please let us know.

Regards

Mel

M
Mel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48804

Hi Paul,

I forget a step...

Go to Publish and scroll down to where it says Integrations and select SPPageBuilder - it won't work otherwise.

It actually works beautifully/looks stunning!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #48817

Cool. Good to know, thx.

So far this is the best popup extension for Joomla.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48860

In Trigger Element box paste the id for the button like this #sppb-addon-16568841757

Hi. Just add class name in css class field in button addon settings and use it instead Id.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #48914

like popup and then use .popup

it should work (in thoery)

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #48917

Go to Publish and scroll down to where it says Integrations and select SPPageBuilder - it won't work otherwise.

Perhaps you were missed something in E-Box settings, as this action is not required. It is necessary only for those cases when you want it only to work in Sp Page Builder but nowhere else, or on the contrary, exclude Sp Page Builder.

Scott
Scott
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #159510

I have the exact same problem, and there is no option to enbable use SPPB, where is that option located