Order Details Without Size And SKU - Question | JoomShaper

Order Details Without Size And SKU

A

Andrea

EasyStore 2 weeks ago

Hi, I discovered that admin email and customer order confirmation arrive without the size/color details. (in this case Topo Traverse m tg. EU 10,5.) The variable {order_summary} does not contain the size/color details ? How to solve this ?

Thanks in advance.

10 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155888

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. To better address the issue, could you kindly provide Joomla administrator access? This will enable me to thoroughly investigate the matter and provide you with a prompt resolution.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155903

Hi, thanks for reply. Details in hidden content.

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155986

Hi, any news ? Actually are arriving orders without all products details (sizes, etc...) I remain in waiting for your urgent feedback.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #155996

I have checked order about the order summery. It works fine.

https://prnt.sc/B_L-0Pa8luKE

-Thanks

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156000

Hi Toufiq, I mean that the sizes/color are missed into the Order Confirmation Mail to ADMIN and CUSTOMER. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156002

Got it. I have shared your issue to our developer team. Please allow me time. Thanks

AL
Antonio Lima
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156198

Also include the customer email on the notification email please.

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156199

Here the admin mail in the meantime:

Dear Admin,

This is a confirmation email of order 10 placed on 2024-05-02 08:14:48. The details of the order are as follows:

Order ID: 10 Order Date: 2024-05-02 08:14:48 Order Summary: Prodotto Quantità Prezzo Totale Topo Traverse 1 €175,50 €175,50 Totale €175,50 IVA €0,00 Subtotale Dopo Tasse €175,50 Costo di Spedizione €0,00 Prezzo Totale €175,50

Payment Status: Paid

Please review the order details and proceed accordingly.

A
Andrea
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #156803

Hi, any news about this bug ? The sizes/color are still missed into the order confirmation mail both to ADMIN and CUSTOMER. Thanks in advance.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #156812

Please check this build and let me know.